ALL SEASON TICKETS HAVE NOW BEEN POSTED
Hibernian are pleased to announce that from today supporters purchasing a 14/15 Season Ticket Membership can do so over four-months with the launch of our new interest free payment plan.
After receiving feedback from supporters and consultation with the Working Together group, Hibernian has reintroduced a four part payment plan to spread the cost of attending home matches at Easter Road.
The new payment plan consists of four monthly instalments at 0% interest and is available across all seasonal membership categories including the Edinburgh Suite. The Club will pay your interest.
Your Season Ticket Membership entitles you to your seat within Easter Road Stadium for all league home games. You will also gain priority for purchasing tickets for away and Cup games during 2014-15. Edinburgh Suite Membership benefits can be viewed by clicking here.
The interest free four part payment plan is available until Thursday 31 July. Remember there are no additional booking fees for online purchases.
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE
Season Ticket Membership Prices are as follows:
East/ West/ Famous Five Upper
Famous Five Lower
Corporate Membership: £1000
Adult: 18yrs to 64yrs inclusive
Senior: 65yrs+ Student: In full-time education
Youth: 12yrs to 17yrs inclusive
Child: 11yrs and under
Disabled: Contact the Ticket Office 0131 656 7066
Remember there are no additional booking fees for online purchases
CUP TOP UP
You can reserve your seat for domestic cup games for an extra £50 for adults and £30 for all concessions. Please select this option when purchasing your Season Ticket Membership.
CLICK HERE to buy your 2014-15 Season Ticket Membership online NOW.
Or visit the Hibernian Ticket Office and our friendly staff will renew or help you buy your Season Ticket Membership for the first time.
No booking fees are applied for online or Ticket Office sales.
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
1. For all concessions purchased we must see proof of eligibility and you will collect from the ticket office. Alternatively you can scan your proof of identity to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The use of this card for one or more game will be considered to constitute the acceptance of the conditions of use. If the conditions of use are not accepted this card should be returned to the Ticket Office immediately intact.
3. This season member card remains the property of Hibernian FC at all times and its use is subject to compliance with the conditions of use. The season member card must be produced for inspection at the request of the Club or its agents.
4. This season member card is not transferable. It may only be used by the season ticket member noted on the front in connection with the seat noted.
5. If you forget to bring your season member card to the match the Ticket Office will issue a match ticket, in doing so this will invalidate the card.
6. This season member card gives access to the specified seat for all Hibernian FC first team matches at Easter Road Stadium.
7. If this season member card is lost or destroyed the Ticket Office will issue a duplicate card for a charge of £5, in doing so this will invalidate the original card.
8. Season tickets acquired under the Instalment Plan will only be replaced as per Clause 7 if all payments under the Instalment Agreement are up to date.
9. If you change your address during the season please contact the Ticket Office to amend your details to enable the Club to keep its records up to date. This is important, particularly if the Club needs to contact you in connection with cup matches or other offerings to season ticket members.
10. Each Season Member Card is valid for the advertised match date or any date to which a match is re-scheduled. NO REFUNDS can be given under any circumstances.
11. In all circumstances, refunds are at the sole discretion of the Club.
12. The Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular date at any particular time.
13. The Club cannot guarantee that your seat will not be affected by adverse weather conditions.
14. The Club reserves the right to withdraw the season ticket from any person at any time, should the person contravene any ground regulations.
15. Your entry to the stadium is conditional upon your consent to any request to be searched by the Police or Club stewards.
16. Standing is FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
17. Foul, abusive or racist language or conduct is totally FORBIDDEN.
18. Easter Road Stadium and some surrounding streets are covered by C.C.T.V. which is operated by Hibernian Football Club and recorded on a 24 hour basis.
Please note that IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CRIMINAL LAW (CONSOLIDATION) (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995 it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the stadium :-
1. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
3. Whilst drunk.
4. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling of the emission of smoke or visible gas.
5. Any article which is a firework.